1.7.12

Four reviews this week

An FYI regarding reviews this week:


The GoodReads group M/M Romance sometimes has a writing bonanza in which images (sometimes with a teaser line, sometimes not) are posted and then authors pick the images/teaser and write a story. It’s a fun way for readers to find new authors and get lots of free short stories, plus authors can get their names out there. I did one last year, but have been too overwhelmed (and hardly involved in MMR lately) to write one, let alone read them all!

However, five Storm Moon Press authors participated and SMP collected their four stories and provided them on their website (free still, of course, but also formatted and with covers). Which is pretty awesome. They directed me to these stories, so I read them and this coming week, I’ll be reviewing one Monday through Thursday.

I will probably go back and read the rest of the stories in Love Is Always Write, but not until I dig myself out of this to-review pile that I’ve put myself in! Best place to be...honestly.

Well, I hope you enjoy the reviews to come this week, and I’ll be back to my regular Monday and Thursday schedule after that.

No comments: