6.8.12

Slight Hiatus

A slightly unplanned hiatus.

Which you may have noticed since I didn't post anything last week.

Last week and this week I've been busy working on proofs, plus my own edits, plus working full time, (and last week, caring for a dog). I only have so many hours in the day (my time-turner hasn't arrived yet) and sadly this falls bottom of the list. All my being busy time has meant I haven't had much time to read outside of  work related things (which, you may have noticed, I stopped putting reviews up for), so I'm lacking reviews to post. A little bit. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll be back on my feet and throwing reviews out there, because I have some great books in the line-up to be read (or what hope to be great books!).

Currently Reading: Changing Worlds by Cari Z

Next up (not necessarily in this order):
updown
That's Not a Feeling






updown
King Perry






updown
First Impressions






updown
Who We Are (Bear, Otter, and the Kid #2)






updown
Alien 'n' Outlaw






updown
The Cool Part of His Pillow






updown
The Druid Stone




updown
The Lonely War






No comments: