17.8.13

Hiatus-Like Thing

Just an update.

You may have noticed my posts, when they restarted after the accident, were twice a week instead of thrice. And lately once a week. Errr, yeah.

My personal life has been hectic. (Work full time, work part time, going to a chiropractor 3x a week, visiting with friends once a week, housesitting for various family members, and, oh yeah, relaxing.)

Work is fairly stressful on my eyes/brain, so I haven't been 'reading for pleasure' as much as I once did. I'm hoping this will change in time, but for now it's a limitation I'm working within.

So what does this mean? Mainly it means my reviews will be coming...when they come. I'm hoping this hiatus won't last long, but I wanted to let you know why the slow trickle may have suddenly stopped. It will return. I will be sure to announce if I ever plan on NOT continuing my reviews. That isn't the plan at the moment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

No comments: