13.1.11

Details, Details, Details

First, I'd like to say that if there is a sudden lag of reviews being posted, there are two reasons for this.

One, my main computer decided to get a virus and is currently not being used. My secondary computer decided some time ago to rebel against the man and has been out of service for the past three months. I'm working off my work computer (shh) and my 10-year-old laptop to do anything internet/computer related. The secondary computer is repaired (supposedly) and I have hopes for the main computer, so within a week or two everything should be back to how it was. I hope. Not only does this computer issue mean I have difficulty posting, it also distracts me from reading as much, as I spend many hours glaring at my monitor.

In addition, I'm trying to broaden my reading horizon to include non-M/M romance novels, which means books that are normally longer and more complex to read, so I can't get through one in a single sitting. This means reading fewer books (potentially), and more variety in what I am posting. Yes, a vast majority will still be M/M romance.

What you can expect in the future: I have a review ready for Like a Sparrow Through the Heart that should be posted on Friday, I'm currently reading You Better Not Cry and Darkly Dreaming Dexter, as well as Oscar Wilde's "De Profundis" (which, if you follow me on GoodReads, you'll notice I've been reading for months).

I'm also contemplating something book-related that isn't just reviews, so if you have any suggestions, I'll hear them out. (One thought is giving away books I already own if they aren't a favorite, but I feel weird giving away books I didn't like.)

No comments: